Real Luxury Accommodation For Your Chickens!
If you're wanting to house 10 chickens, or provide ample room for your flock, the Barter Chicken Castle Royale is the chicken coop for you. This spacious coop features an upstairs housing section, a wooden access ladder and two wooden laying boxes.
The Chicken Castle makes great use of space, utilizing the room beneath the housing section. This design provides excellent ventilation in hot weather and can be fitted with weather shields to make it a perfect hideaway in cold weather.
- Aluminum Frame - Aluminum is much lighter than steel which means less strain for you to move your coop around your yard. Also, unlike steel or timber, aluminum will not rust or deteriorate in the weather. You can be rest assured that your coop will be looking just as great in many years time.
- Raised Housing Section - These great looking coops have an ‘upstairs’ bedroom which maximizes the room inside the coop.
- Summer Ventilation - The floor of the upstairs housing section is made of mesh, to maximize ventilation on hot days.
- Open Floor Design - The coops have an open floor design to allow your chickens to scratch up the soil beneath the coop, enjoying fresh weeds, seeds and bugs.
- Two door access - The coops have two latched doors at both ends of the coop to allow easy access to the laying boxes as well as to supply fresh water and food for your chickens.
- Laying box & wooden roosts - All coops come with a quality wooden laying box - all you need to do is add the straw! Two wooden perches are also provided (where the chickens sleep for the night).
- Small-sized galvanized mesh - The coops have been made using small sized steel mesh (with 2.5cm squares). This strong mesh is difficult for both children and foxes to damage.
- 2.85m long, 1.2m wide and 1.05m high
- 2 x wooden laying boxes included
- 2 x wooden perches included
- Wheels - The coop can be fitted with wheels. These are located midway along the coop and can be raised into the moving position when needed. You will find that these coops are a breeze to move.
- Weather Shields - To keep your chickens nice and cosy in the colder months, you can purchase weather shields that fit over the ventilation areas of the coop. This includes a covered floor in the upstairs housing section and an additional shield that fits inside the coop to further enclose the housing section.
- Fox Proof Floor - If foxes or dogs are a problem, you can purchase an wire mesh floor for your coop. The large sized mesh floor (with 15cm x 20cm rectangles) still enables your chickens to scratch the soil and at the same time gives you peace of mind about their safety overnight.
- Colorbond - The coops are also available using Colorbond materials for the walls and enclosed door, with the remaining materials made from Zincalume. Colorbond colours to choose from are Cottage Green, Pale Eucalypt and Wilderness.
- Drinker and Feeder Set - These great slim-line sets are designed specifically for use on this coop. They will save you time, money and hassles feeding your chickens.
- Delivery Insurance - This covers the replacement or repair of your coop if damaged in transit (recommended).
- Additional Laying Box - One wooden laying box is provided which is adequate for up to 6 chickens. Additional laying boxes can be purchased.
These coops are very simple to put together and come with detailed, illustrated instructions. You’ll need just 2 adjustable spanners, an electric drill and a number 2 Philips-head driver.
This coop is made to order and are dispatched approximately 1 week after an order has been placed.