Make Sure Your Baby Chickens Can Drink In Safety!
Chicks can easily drown in larger poultry drinkers.
When chicks hatch they need access to water from day one. It's vital to their survival that they get it, so you need to make sure that you have the right drinker before the chicks arrive! You should also go for a purpose made chick drinker to ensure that the chicks don't accidently drown - this is a heartbreaking novice mistake.
The shallow water dish makes this chicken drinker ideal for chicks.
- Ideal for chicks
- Narrow rim
- Wide base
- Fits neatly into chicken brooder and won't take up too much room, so the area you are trying to heat is maximised
- Easy to see how much water has been taken and when to refill
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Light weight - easy to fill and empty
- Will only allow as much water as is needed. No flood worries and no 'thirst' worries either - that's got to be a win win situation!
- This chicken drinker suits day old to 4 weeks old chicks
- Allow for one chicken drinker for every 6 chicks
- 600ml capacity
- 10cm high x 10.5cm wide