Keep Those Nasty Itching Insects At Bay!
- Treatment of lice and mites on your chickens or in your coop. Lice and Mites can compromise the immune system and can cause anaemia.
- Kills lice and mites
- Safe to use on and around your chickens if used in accordance with directions
- No withholding period, so you can continue to eat your eggs
Health Impact And Diagnosis:
Young birds are most commonly affected and the presence of lice may be indicated by some of the following symptoms:
- decreased egg production
- feather loss (usually on the back because your chicken may overpreen and pluck her own feathers in an attempt to get relief)
- sometime the skin is irritated and red
- anaemia (indicated by a pale comb)
NOTE: The above is only a general guide to symptoms. If the health of your chickens does not improve quickly after treatment, consult your veterinarian.
- Apply every 2 to 3 months or when needed
- Sprinkle liberally through feathers and work into skin
- Tip powder under the chickens perches and nesting boxes
NOTE: Above application method is only a guide - always follow the directions on the product