Make Sure Your Adult Chickens Can Get To The Water!
Larger chickens have a real time of it when it comes to getting their heads inside the 'mushroom' drinkers and a larger, more sturdier drinker is required. A wider rim is essential for the hens to get to plus the volume of water they need is far greater throughout the day than the smaller birds or chicks. if you work through the day you need to know that your chickens are going to have access to clean water all day long.
This 2.5 litre chicken drinker is slightly larger and holds extra water which means less often refilling. Still nice and compact for most brooder boxes.
- Ideal for chicks
- Narrow rim
- Wide base
- Fits neatly into brooder and won't take up too much room, so the area you are trying to heat is maximised
- Can be hung from top of coop
- Easy to see how much water has been taken and when to refill
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Light weight - easy to fill and empty
- Will only allow as much water as is needed. No flood worries and no 'thirst' worries either - that's got to be a win win situation!
- This drinker suits 6 weeks to 12 weeks old chicks
- Allow for one drinker for every 12 chicks
- 2.5 Litre capacity
- 22cm high x 18.5cm wide