Make Sure Your Coop Is Free Of Those Horrible Nasty Crawlies Your Chickens Can't Eat!
- Controlling flies, mosquitoes, biting flies, cockroaches, mites, lice and ants in and around the coop
- Kills flies, mosquitoes, biting flies, cockroaches, mites, lice and ants in and around the coop
- Least hazardous of all commercially available residual insecticides
- Clean, odourless, non-irritant and non-staining
- Sustained residual activity
- Safe to use around your coop and chickens if used in accordance with directions
- No withholding period, so you can continue to eat your eggs
Health Impact And Diagnosis:
The presence of lice and mites may be indicated by some of the following symptoms:
- poor growth or decreased egg production
- all white chicken droppings (normal chicken droppings should be brown and white)
- loss of appetite
- emaciation, weakness, ruffled appearance, drooping wings
- diarrhoea, sometimes bloodstained
- anaemia (indicated by a pale comb)
NOTE: The above is only a general guide to symptoms. If the health of your chickens does not improve quickly after treatment, consult your veterinarian.
Flies, mosquitoes and ants may annoy the bejeezus out your chickens but unless there is a major infestation, should do no real harm.
- Spray in nests, runs, walls, cracks, and crevices in adjacent walls, and places where bugs go
- Provided in powder form and is to be mixed with water according to directions before being sprayed on the areas to be treated
NOTE: Above application method is only a guide - always follow the directions on the product
Pack Size: 1 x 25g Sachet (Good for around 5 applications)